About the Auxiliary Scholarship
The Auxiliary Scholarship has its origins in decades of support for local healthcare. Community Hospital, District No. 1 was formed with the support of many in 1955. The Auxiliary was formed later and was very active for many years. The legacy of the Auxiliary is this renewable scholarship, which is offered to residents of the hospital district who are pursuing a college degree or vocational program in a medical field.
For more information contact Susie Kufahl, The Caring Community Foundation, firstname.lastname@example.org